Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ready to Go!

Riley and I have been packing all day and now we are ready to go.

Unfortunately Sean is not even packed yet. Grownups! Riley and her dad have this obsession with strawberry licorice = road trip. Ever since Sean opened the package to divide it (he got 2 pounds!) for plane trip and car trip, they've been practically drooling and way too excited. I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into!

Riley and I each got new shirts for the trip as you can see in the picture. My hoodie is the most comfortable thing you can imagine! The inside is fleece-lined and cozy but not too hot. My new t-shirt is really comfy, too.

I can't wait to head out tomorrow and start the adventure. I don't know if I will be able to post along the way (although I am bringing my laptop). If I can't I'll go picture happy when I get home.

3 comments:

  1. You look all ready for adventure! I love your hoodie.

    Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry licorice! What's that? Is it like twizzlers?

    Your new hoodie looks great! I love hoodies.

    Have fun on your adventure!

    <3,
    Inky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir, Emily!
    I hope you have a wonderful trip! You girls look so cute!
    Amusez-vous!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete