Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Dog Coco

It's been awhile since I've gotten to have an adventure outside, so I'm going to spread this out over a couple of blog posts. (So if you notice I'm wearing the same clothes in a bunch of pictures it's because it's the same day and not because I'm just that lazy. Which, honestly, I am, but that is another story).

To start, let me introduce one of my two Westie's. This is Coco. She's not quite as white as my other Westie, Coconut.

I'm wearing my awesome new t-shirt that Mother made it. Obviously Spike is not my dog's name. It's for my favorite character on Flashpoint. Which I am still obsessed with.

With a Westie you never know quite what kind of adventure you're going to get into. Coco loves to explore and often it is quite dangerous!

Luckily Coco got tired before I broke something.

1 comment:

  1. Coco is so adorable Emily:)! i don't have any pets, sadly, but I wish I could get a dog!

    ReplyDelete