Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Tag

The awesome Bolton Girls tagged me! Thanks, I love doing random facts!

1) I have a stuffed Yeti on my desk and it's starring at me right now.

2) My friend Riley and I have sworn off boys until high school (or even college).

3) But that doesn't stop me from having a crush on my math tutor Aaron.

4) If I had to chose one food to live on it would be peanut butter.

5) My mother's name is Elizabeth Margaret and two of my sister's are named after her (Elizabeth and Kathryn Margaret "Kit").

6) I'll be taking karate again this summer.

7) I might be going on a road trip this summer.




RULES:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each
their blogs.
 
I tag:
 
The Greens and the Roses
Sabine
Edie
Makennah

1 comment:

  1. Bonsoir, Emily!
    Thanks for the tag! It was great learning more about you!
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete