Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

My life is too boring, I haven't had anything to post in awhile. But last night there was a tornado warning, totally weird, didn't realize I lived in a place that got tornados. Whatever, nothing happened anyway.

Yesterday the girls and I had some fun in the backyard.
I let Jess wear my boots since, as usual, she was wearing Mary Jane's. This weekend Mother and I are going hiking with Jess and her dad. My mom and her dad are best friends, as is JJ and Jess' dads. But JJ has to go to Jack's baseball practice or something. Not that I care. Know what she brought up yesterday? How we met. And her version is such a bogus lie. I did not stalk her for weeks. And I sure as heck did not knock her down in the hallway and beg her to be my friend. Jocelyn, Jocelyn, Jocelyn, sometimes that girl drives me insane.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had fun.
    My life has been boring, too. I'm waiting for the humans to finish painting the basement.
    And I know what you mean about others driving you insane...

    ReplyDelete