Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Reenactment Part 2: My Version

Jocelyn exaggerates everything. Gosh, JJ, I do not look like that. Macaroni and cheese! Here's the correct story of how we became friends.

There was this girl one grades below me. Funny looking things, mess of curls, lopsided glasses. But I thought she looked like a fun person to hang out with. So I watched her come down the hall one day to say "hello".
"Hi. I'm Emily," I said.
She looked at me like I was from another planet (so AWESOME if I was!).
Like she didn't know what a handshake was. But I pressed on. "Do you want to come over to my house after school?"
"You're in 7th grade, aren't you?" JJ said.
"Yeah."
"You're not stuck up like all those other girls."
"Thanks, I think."
"I'll come over. Do you like Trolls?"
So which version do you believe? Gah, I have to say it: "I Want to Believe." There, it's out of my system. I just made myself look like a total freak, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment