Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kit and School

First off, school is almost out! No more silly uniforms!

Second, Kit wanted me to make an announcement. She's done with her girly girl phase and wants me to post her real name. Her real name is Karson not Katherine. Little sisters, such a pain in the butt! She'll probably change her mind again. She's been learning about Kit Carson in school, so go figure why she wants to use her real name again.

Okay, I've talked about Kit and school. Now I will talk about Kit and school. Got it? Karson and Jocelyn got into it big time yesterday. Like, got called to the principal's office big. Of course I believe JJ's side over Kit's. She said Kit stole her cookie at lunchtime and she had to defend all the "cookies in the world" and fight Kit. Yeah, totally. She's not crazy at all. Nope. Not. At. All.

Anyways, they both only got warnings, I'm guessing because school is almost out. Kit had to spend the rest of the day in her room. JJ won't be getting cookies in her lunch for the rest of the week.

For obvious reasons I didn't get a picture of them fighting at school. But I did get a picture of them at Easter.Never play "Don't Wake Daddy" with Jocelyn. She wins everytime and will eat you alive. That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment