Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reenactment Part 1: Jocelyn's Version

Since I was stuck with Jocelyn yesterday, we decided we better clear this stupid fight up about how we became friends. To keep her from whining, I agreed to let her post her version here. Tomorrow I will post mine (the correct story).

Hey, blog-o readers, I'm Jocelyn--JJ I guess is what Em calls me here the most. So, here's the story. I was minding my own beeswax one day, just walking down the hallway to class. My hair all perfect and shiny.
When this crazy pigtailed, knee-sock wearing thing came out of nowhere and knocked me down. She wouldn't get off, gushing the whole time about something. Like, how she had been watching me for weeks and that I never noticed. Total weirdo.
She finally got off and I just sat back stunned, all ruffled and in shock. "Want to be my best friend?" she yells at me. I was so surprised I agreed and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment