Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sleepover Part 2

Last night after playing Pound Puppies and with are stuffed animals, we played cards. Then we got a little (lot) silly.
Jess is more reserved than JJ and I, so she just watched. The second one is a good picture of my new pajamas. The pants are fuzzy, yet silky. JJ said--well I don't know if I should repeat this or not, but I will. After feeling how soft they were: "I wish I could get into your pants," she said. Of course she didn't mean it like that, but it had us (well, mainly me) howling for hours.

Jess didn't say no to crashing with us after we got tired. This morning Jess had the nerve to ask me if I had a hairbrush she could use. Does it look like I own a hairbrush?

My sisters are all back, so the party is totally over now. Elizabeth went straight to her room. I wonder if that means something happened with her beloved Cole. After she made fun of my crush on a boy in my class, I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun sleepover party! I wish we could come over! We love JJ's sense of humor. Great pictures, girls! Next time we'll send over a pizza for the gang.

    Lucie et Juliette

    ReplyDelete