Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Yay for Friday!

I get to sleep over at Jocelyn's tonight! YES! The babies are sick (too much Pepsi :wink:) and Nellie has a doctor appointment in the morning, so Mother said it would be too much of a hassle to have JJ over and I should just go stay with her. I was like "I guess I could, Mother. But it's so boring over there." Ha! Party all night! JJ's parents don't care if we go to sleep or not, just as long as we don't keep Jack (her brother) up too late. Jess won't be there, though. It's her dad's birthday; she has to go out for dinner. But don't feel bad for her, 'cause she gets to go to an uber expensive restaurant and get dessert.

After school, the J-ster and I played outside, it finally being nice (almost 70!). Someone really ought to do some weeding. If the weather remains cooperative, we're going to go hiking tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment